- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
When visiting this website it will be possible to learn more about the services offered by Banpará, read reports, and obtain news and information without having to provide any personal information. If you provide any information, this policy will clarify how Banco do Estado do Pará collects and treats your information. It is recommended to periodically check this policy, as it is subject to change without prior notice.
- Any information provided by our clients will be collected and stored in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards;
- All information collected from users travels securely, using internet-standard encryption processes;
- Personal information provided by users will be collected through ethical and legal means, and can have one or more purposes, about which our users will be informed;
- Users will be advised which information we will collect before its collection and, therefore, they will have the option of providing such information or not under their responsibility. Users will also be aware of the consequences of their decision;
- Unless required by legal or judicial order, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected;
- We will maintain the integrity of the information provided;
- Our website contains links to external websites whose content and privacy policies are not under the responsibility of Banpará. The Bank does not have access to information collected by "cookies" (*) hosted in the websites targeted by these links.
- Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, they will be obliged to adjust to the Bank‘s confidentiality standards;
- For the purposes of credit processing and risk management operations, Banpará may exchange information about its clients with reputable reference sources and clearance services;
- Contact channels with Banpará are made available to our users, in order to resolve any doubts, through our customer service.
(*) "Cookie": Small notepad file, which is activated each time the organization‘s website is accessed and whose main purpose is to identify the user and customize the use of the organization‘s website.